twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Radyo Bisdak ... Ang Tingog sa Mga Bisaya! Live!

RadyoBisdak


Glad I found Radyo Bisdak (Bisayang Dako)! I could now listen to (and sometimes watch featured music videos) Visayan Love Songs, Novelties, Rap, and more ...!!! I was born and raised in Manila, but my parents and ancestors are from Dipolog City, Zamboanga del Norte known as the "Orchids City of the Philippines". I also have relatives from Larena, Siquijor, the Calibo's. I can speak their dialect well (dili ko mauwat) and have visited Dipolog City a lot of times. This inspired me to create PinoyRadioKo. Bisaya is in my blood and I take pride of being a Bisaya. Visayans are happy and fun-loving people, gutsy, good musicians, good singers, music lovers, and most, if not all, had a taste of wine. How can I forget the popular "tuba"(Coconut Wine) and "Tanduay Par" (Tanduay-Coke mix)? And the all-time favorite sumsumans 'sinugba' and 'kinilaw'. Anyway, going back to Pinoy music, I'll be adding more Pinoy Radio Stations soon. I just started out this blog today and need to spice it up a litte bit. For the meantime, you could also check out my PinoyTVTube.blogspot.com if you like to watch Live Pinoy TV Shows online.






0 comments:

Post a Comment